What additional support is available for SEND children?
In addition to tailored SEND support plans that will be in place for your child the school also offers other forms of support and care. This includes;
- A lunchtime club for children who find it hard to manage in the playground.
- A variety of after school clubs that have a very inclusive ethos.
- Care for any medical needs including administration of medicines and routine support for medical conditions.
- Opportunities to attend holiday activities run by Plymouth Excellence Cluster.
- Increased support to help children access all trips and activities as necessary.
- Our PSA can work with parents to access dental care, request CHICKS holidays, find support so children can attend out of school activities and give advice around funding and grants.
- A breakfast club open from 7:45am.