Home Page

How can I get advice and support for my family?

How can I get advice and support for my family?


Our Parent Support Adviser can help you seek information and resources to support you and your family. She is able to put you in touch with other organisations that can offer help to families with SEND children. Further information about contacting the PSA is available in the parents' section of the school website.



Families can also find further information and advice at Plymouth's Online Directory (POD). please click the link below. The link could just be through the word 'POD' or Plymouth Online Directory rather than the full web address.


Plymouth Information, Advice & Support for SEND (formerly Plymouth Parent Partnership) also offers advice and support. They can be contacted through their website:

pias@plymouth.gov.uk                http://www.plymouthias.org.uk/


 or via telephone number: 01752 258933


The Local Authority has staff who can also discuss any concerns you may have about SEND and they can be contacted at:


Plymouth City Council

Windsor House
Tavistock Road



Tel: 01752 668000