What additional support is available for SEND children?
In addition to tailored the SEND support plan or IEP that may be in place for your child, the school also offers other forms of support and care including;
- Daily meet and greet by key staff at the school gate to ensure your child has the best start to the day.
- Pastoral support through a number of services including ELSAs (Emotional Literacy Support Assistants), therapists and learning mentors.
- A lunchtime club for children who find it hard to manage in the playground.
- A variety of after school clubs that have a very inclusive ethos.
- Care for any medical needs including administration of medicines and routine support for medical conditions.
- Increased support to help children access all trips and activities as necessary.
- Our FSA can work with parents to access dental care, request Short Breaks, find support so children can attend out of school activities and give advice around funding and grants.
- A breakfast club open from 7:45am and after school provision until 5:30pm (please book and pay in advance).